A Shapes in the Sand staple shape is our Mid Rise V Pant. Made from a fibre that is derived from 100% recycled polyester from pre and post consumer materials. Match our Birds and the Bees collection with one another or mix it up with our Mystic plant based styles.
The Nectar Garden print story features hand-drawn Australian Native Flannel flowers, and the nectar drinking New-Holland Honeyeater. Inspiration has been drawn from the flora and fauna in our coastal back gardens.$10 from the sale of this item will be donated to The Powerful Owl Project as part of our partnership with BirdLife Australia. Learn more about the project here.
- Premium recycled and sustainable Italian Lycra on the inside and out
- Signature hand-drawn Nectar Garden all over textile print
- This style is seamless for comfort around the waist and leg openings
- Front cross featured waistband
- Fully lined with premium lining
- Offers moderate coverage
- Handmade in limited numbers to prevent over consumption
Fabrication contains 78% Recycled content and 22% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
Xtra Life LYCRA® Fibre resists fabric breakdown more than 5 times longer than your average chlorine-resistant spandex. Fibre breakage can cause fabric breakdown very quickly. swimwear made using Xtra Life LYCRA® Fibre have no significant fibre breakage even after 240 hours of exposure.
Our Nature Girl Elise wears a size 8 pant.Need help finding your size/shape? View our size guide here and get in touch via this page if you'd like further assistance.