Our signature Rashguard is back and this time it's a little longer in length. Made from a fibre that is derived from 100% recycled polyester from pre and post consumer materials. Match our The Birds and the Bees collection with one another or mix it up with our Mystic plant based styles.
The Beekeeper print story features hand-drawn bees. Golden dripping honey against pastel shades of honeycomb, where Inspiration has been drawn from Spring in Australia and bees in our back gardens.
$10 from the sale of this item will be donated to The Powerful Owl Project as part of our partnership with BirdLife Australia. Learn more about this project here.
We recommend going up a size in this style if you're in-between sizes or have a larger bust.
- Premium recycled and sustainable Italian Lycra on the inside and out
- Signature hand-drawn The Beekeeper all over textile print
- Mid length sits just above the belly button with full length sleeves
- Crew neckline with binding & cover stitched throughout for durability
- Handmade in limited numbers to prevent over consumption
Fabrication contains 78% Recycled content and 22% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™. Our Xtra Life LYCRA® Fibre resists fabric breakdown more than 5 times longer than your average chlorine-resistant spandex. Fibre breakage can cause fabric breakdown very quickly. swimwear made using Xtra Life LYCRA® Fibre have no significant fibre breakage even after 240 hours of exposure.
Need help finding your size/shape? View our size guide here and get in touch via this page if you'd like further assistance.