All SHAPES IN THE SAND swimwear is designed, printed and handmade responsibly in Australia.
A Timeless shape, this is our latest take on a classic one piece. Made from LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ containing ECONYL®, a fibre made using ghost nets and waste from landfill. What we love most about this one piece is that the bows are removable. Style with the two bows, remove one or simply remove both!
$10 from the sale of this item will be donated to Koala Ark. Learn more about this incredible initiative here.
- Premium recycled and sustainable Italian Lycra on the inside and outside.
- Signature hand-painted watercolour Blossom Dancer all over textile print
- Seam down centre back and a seamless design for ultimate comfort
- Bra shelf with soft removable cups
- Removable shoulder ties
- Handmade in limited numbers to prevent over consumption
Containing 78% Recycled content and 22% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
Xtra Life LYCRA® Fibre resists fabric breakdown more than 5 times longer than your average chlorine-resistant spandex. Fibre breakage can cause fabric breakdown very quickly. swimwear made using Xtra Life LYCRA® Fibre have no significant fibre breakage even after 240 hours of exposure.
This style will suit larger busts. Rani our first model is wearing a size 14 swimsuit, Kirilly our second model is wearing a size 8 and our curly haired model Jordy is wearing a size 12 and is a 12D cup size.